Sunday 14 September 2014

Discover How To Be A High Energy Parent

The last few days have been very interesting for me.

I have attended a few events in support of the campaign supporting a Yes vote in the upcoming referendum in Scotland.

Scotland is asking herself whether she wants to remain part of the UK or become a wholly independent country.

It's an exciting time and the country is alive with debate.  People are participating often for the first time ever in politics and many have registered to vote for the first time.

Every wants to create a better world and society and everyone wants the best for Scotland.  However it feels like the incredible grassroots Yes campaign that has blossomed free of interference form the official Yes campaign or the political parties in favour of yes has been largely ignored by the media.

This came to a head with the BBC's recent failure to show any footage of the incredible turnout for the Yes campaign on Buchanan Street in Glasgow.  The sun was out and the atmosphere was positive and full of excitement.  Even the No campaigners that walked by were greeted with chants of:

                                      "We Still Love You Even If You're No!"

I made a video of the scene and posted it on Facebook.  In one day it has received over 2000 views which is great.

I also attended the march outside of the BBC which was a protest against the perceived media bias.  It was another exciting and powerful occasion.  This experience has really shown me how people can get together and create positive change.

I hope this can inspire people around the world.

Speaking of inspiring people around the world I got a chance to interview my friend Kevin Cosmo at the Woodstock Fruit Festival.

Kevin has been behind the scenes for many years helping FoodNSport to grow as an online presence and has created many high quality videos for them.  But now he is starting to grow his own site at www.highenergyparenting.com.

There he will be sharing his knowledge of how he is able to balance the work of a parent with maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

He will also be giving tips to parents on how to develop the high energy and levels of health necessary to be able handle the demand that being a parent can place on an individual.

I connected with Kevin from the moment we met.  He has a unique presence and lives life very much in the present moment.  He inspires me with his desire to learn and grow.  I am a little in awe of the guy.

I'm not the only one.  He is well loved and respected in the 801010 community.

I have no doubt that this website will be an incredible resource for you and that his guidance and advice will be top notch.  I really hope you can take the time to visit the site.

As for me it gives me a place I can send parents to if they are looking for advice on raising children within a raw vegan lifestyle.  I have no children and therefore feel unqualified to step in and interfere with their choices.

As ever if you enjoyed this blog feel free to send it on to other people.  I would love it if you commented below with your thoughts.

I also want to tell you that there should be a box on the right hand side in which you can subscribe for future updates from me.  And to sweeten the deal you will get access to:

- 5 songs, written and recorded by me and a professional group of musicians (I think you will like these)
- A 30 minute audio programme I recorded called "How To Be Healthy In An Unhealthy World"
- Access to my upcoming book "How To Be A Raw Vegan Smart Ass", not quite finished but you will be sent in time

I will treat your details with utmost privacy.  I also have space for you to put in a physical address.  I like the idea of sending out a letter now and then, perhaps a Christmas card.  You don't have to add that in but it is your option.

Thanks for reading and showing support,

Yours in fruitful abundance,

Ronnie

Links: Click Here For The Interview With Kevin Cosmo

           Click Here For The Video Of The Yes Rally At Buchanan Street

No comments:

Post a Comment