Monday 29 September 2014

What Your Doctor Won't Tell You About Healing Colitis

It's been the bank holiday weekend so I have had today (Monday) off.  Thankfully I have been able to catch up on a little sleep and get some exercise.

Despite getting closer and closer to winter the weather here has been excellent.  It has barely rained in the last few weeks and it has been mostly bright.  My brother and I have been taking advantage of this by playing a lot of tennis at a local park.

I have always enjoyed tennis and I think I will try to take it up more often.  If you are up for a game in Glasgow then let me know!

I have recently posted another video interview from Woodstock.  This time it was a conversation with Andrew Perlot.

Andrew has a pretty amazing story of recovering from Colitis through eating a fruit based raw food diet and has gone on to help other people through his website raw-food-health.net (I will provide a proper link at the end of this post).

He is an impressively well researched authority on raw food nutrition and has written a number of books on the topic.  On top of this he is an incredibly fit guy and himself and his partner Brittany performed a phenomenal acro-yoga routine as part of the Woodstock talent show.

Andrew is also known for having performed an over eating experiment in which he was trying to show it was possible to put on fat on a fruit based diet.  This was going against some popular authorities and teachers who maintain that it is impossible to get fat on fruit.  Andrew certainly gained weight during the experiment and you can hear more in the video.

I really enjoyed speaking to Andrew and recommend you check out more of his information at his website and give the video a watch.

Please share the video with anyone you think would get a benefit from it and subscribe for future videos.

Thanks for reading,

Ronnie

www.raw-food-health.net

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLwWbN4g4GU&list=UUvmR3VNNU-YO-q_DpSpIUvAClick Here To View The Interview With Andrew Perlot

No comments:

Post a Comment